Levi Snake Levi Snake

hahah jeans i get it genes jeans hahah...

Totem Force Ulta: Pilot Totem Force Ulta: Pilot

the animation had some really good points but some lesser points as well as well as some of the humor, still overall enjoyable! Keep it Up

Universal Donor Universal Donor

This hit me hard!

Heavenly Heavenly

Nice track gives a nice flow and mixing, it however feels a little too much like generic edm, theres nothing necessarily wrong with that, maybe add something a little different to it to seperate it from other tracks, and also this isnt dubstep, this would be more of dance
Creativity 3/5
Mixing/mastering 4.5/5
7.5/10

Hell's Gate Hell's Gate

I really enjoy this track, the way you mix electronic with more traditional and natural music is unique and i dont believe ive seen this anywhere else! It really gives a tense feeling and occasional dread such as being thrown into hell with the hope of escaping, journeying around hell to achieve freedom some task filling them hopelessness and others with pride and hope to someday be free from torment, at around 2:50 the hero faces with devil himself and beats him at his own game but not without acquiring fatal wounds the hero walks out of hell into the light, earth, in all its beauty, before collapsing and drawing his last breath... anyways just also wanted to wish you luck in nguac as well! As a contestant i look forward to seeing you get in the finals! Good luck!

ShikiGamiLD responds:

Thanks for the review.
I find kind of interesting your perspective, since this song was created as part of a scenario I had planed for a visual novel that, because of laziness and overall lack of skill it never really materialized.
I planed it as a metaphysical novel, with 2 story layers, and the Hell's Gate was the place where the 2 stories intersected.

By the way, congratulations on getting to the knock out's phase of NGUAC. Hope to see you in the finals.

Revive Revive

Love it but i feels a few things atleast to me should be improved, 1st the genre, not exactly dnb man. The 808 sounds a little bit to high and the snare feel like they dont belong, atleast to me. Keep improving dude! Looking forward to the next track!

MetronicOfficial responds:

Hello!
Thanks for your feedback man, I really appreciate it.
I dont know which genre are my songs haha I just cant tell xD Maybe trap idk..
I promise you my next tracks will be much more better!