Heavenly Heavenly

Nice track gives a nice flow and mixing, it however feels a little too much like generic edm, theres nothing necessarily wrong with that, maybe add something a little different to it to seperate it from other tracks, and also this isnt dubstep, this would be more of dance
Creativity 3/5
Mixing/mastering 4.5/5
7.5/10

Hell's Gate Hell's Gate

I really enjoy this track, the way you mix electronic with more traditional and natural music is unique and i dont believe ive seen this anywhere else! It really gives a tense feeling and occasional dread such as being thrown into hell with the hope of escaping, journeying around hell to achieve freedom some task filling them hopelessness and others with pride and hope to someday be free from torment, at around 2:50 the hero faces with devil himself and beats him at his own game but not without acquiring fatal wounds the hero walks out of hell into the light, earth, in all its beauty, before collapsing and drawing his last breath... anyways just also wanted to wish you luck in nguac as well! As a contestant i look forward to seeing you get in the finals! Good luck!

ShikiGamiLD responds:

Thanks for the review.
I find kind of interesting your perspective, since this song was created as part of a scenario I had planed for a visual novel that, because of laziness and overall lack of skill it never really materialized.
I planed it as a metaphysical novel, with 2 story layers, and the Hell's Gate was the place where the 2 stories intersected.

By the way, congratulations on getting to the knock out's phase of NGUAC. Hope to see you in the finals.

Revive Revive

Love it but i feels a few things atleast to me should be improved, 1st the genre, not exactly dnb man. The 808 sounds a little bit to high and the snare feel like they dont belong, atleast to me. Keep improving dude! Looking forward to the next track!

MetronicOfficial responds:

Hello!
Thanks for your feedback man, I really appreciate it.
I dont know which genre are my songs haha I just cant tell xD Maybe trap idk..
I promise you my next tracks will be much more better!

Lovely Kitten - Moment Of Decision Lovely Kitten - Moment Of Decision

This is a nice track! It really feels like something youd hear when a hero has to decide a decision with consequences on all possible ideas, the title isnt even necessary, as the music explains it. Really nice job, and good luck on the contest!

Midnight Assassin Midnight Assassin

Just a fellow contestant for the contest and i must say, this is a nice track. something i could say to improve it would be to maybe add more ambience or noise at the drop but other than that sounds nice! Good luck on the contest!

Like the Night Like the Night

Real professional sounding shit man! Really love how you used the resampled violin in the 2nd half! Keep it up!

MetronicOfficial responds:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it <3

Precious Time Precious Time

this sounds great! the beginning and the drop sound professional, and like the other dude said. the clock sfx and the flat lining effects are really a nice touches and really helps the song explain its name, Keep it up!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thank you for the 5 stars! I'm really glad you got my message behind the song. Will do! ;)

BIT.TRIP REMIX [06] FLUX BIT.TRIP REMIX [06] FLUX

nice retro like feel while adding more modern drums and effects, while mastered nicely, awesome job!

ganon95 responds:

thnx

Summertime Summertime

maybe drop the volume on the lower parts of the piano, make the ride cymbals go every beat instead of every other one. around 1:10 maybe have the piano come back with a filter instead of being right in. around 1:40 you made the melody out of time, which can be heard really well. other than that its a nice song, can use some work but its a nice 1st attempt, keep it up!

Wild blue yonder Wild blue yonder

what i hear in this? well it feels like it tells the story of how mechanical contraptions slowly replace organic beings, at first simply from jobs and such then being tired of being treated not as an equal. starts a revolution, attacking people and replacing them everywhere, then once at the 1st break they realize they cant everything humans can, so they keep 2 alive and slowly but surely the population grows back to the way it was, both sides now having a mutual respect towards another and now lives as equals. Okay now onto the song, as someone who doesnt with genres like this i cant give you much constructive criticism, because for me that sounded pretty amazing, just the way the melody flowed, and how the drums blend in, it was amazing! keep it up dude!

BlastBeats responds:

The thing I love of asking others what they think about when listening to my music, is getting to hear very interesting stories like yours. Thanks for the review :D